International Venture Academy
International Venture Academy connects first-class entrepreneurs and investors from Finland, France and Austria. It helps growth ventures improve their investor pitches, bring their businesses to a state of ”investment ready” and plan their market-entry to Mediterranean area.
Program is targeted for Finnish growth ventures that have desire to improve their investment readiness, are looking for investments or/and are planning on market-entry to Mediterranean area. Participating growth ventures must have ready product or service, clear vision and proof of concepts. Program creates added value for both startups looking for seed funding as well as for scaleups looking for investment of 0,5M€-1M€.
International Venture Academy includes three stages:
- Investment Readiness Workshop in Jyväskylä, Finland
- Organized for 10 Finnish growth ventures.
- Themes: Blue Ocean Strategy to, Go-to-Market and Investment Readiness
- Remote Coaching: during April
- Top 3 growth ventures will receive 10 hours of individual remote coaching.
- International Venture Academy in Nice, France (TBC)
- 3 Finnish growth ventures, 5 French growth ventures and 3 Austrian growth ventures have opportunity to participate International Venture Academy in Nice.
The first stage, Investment Readiness Workshop is organized for 10 Finnish growth ventures from which top companies will receive 10 hours of individual remote coaching and opportunity to participate International Venture Academy in Nice.
Got interested? Download the brochure and find out more.