Are you running a scale-up company and seeking investment? Are you planning to enter new markets? Business Rally Investor Day has four seats left for the start-ups to join the race!
Join the selected group of investors attending the Business Rally Investor Day – Make connections, learn from experts, and pitch in front of the world’s best angel investors.
Four of eight seats are available for 5+5-minute pitching with Q&A with the Jury. Members of the jury are European Business Angel Board members representing countries of origin from Finland, France, US and more. Among the invited participants are tens of international and Finnish investors. Start-ups selected to participate in the event will receive confirmation from the jury before 21st of June.
Already selected two start-ups are Sparky and Precision Phage from Jyväskylä Rally Shakedown held in May with the Startup Factory. The other two start-ups will be selected from the International Venture Academy on the 9th of June.
Criteria to apply
The jury is looking for investment-ready start-ups to pitch at the event that have:
- An innovative business idea that is scalable and can be fitted to more than just one market
- Evidence of customer traction as well as a committed and competent team
- The ability to attract the attention of angel investors (you may bring current investors to the pitching event along with the start-up team)
- Clear ask for investors to join in and why this opportunity can’t be missed
- Company founded in Finland
Applications can be admitted via Dealum. Pitch deck material and introduction videos can also be uploaded. Investor Day Jury consisting of EBAN board members will screen and evaluate applications and will select the 4 best applications to pitch on the Investor Day main stage on the 3rd of August.
Submit your application by the 12th of June.
Send your application here
What we offer:
- Free access to the Business Rally Investor Day event and 5+5-minute pitching slot on the main stage
- Possibility to pitch in front of the European and Finnish investors on our event
- Access to the Business Rally Investors Day Dealroom for screening
- Free ticket to the Rally Finland VIP Harju Special Stage with organisers & investors
- Profile listed on the event website and promotional campaigns
- Access to the Howspace event networking app where you can book meetings with investors
Business Jyväskylä offers an opportunity for companies to join the event. Teams will pay for their own travel and accommodation costs.
Read more about Business Rally Investor Day